Dyalla Remix - https://soundcloud.com/dyallas/lets-go-out
Stranger Things Remix - https://theartistunion.com/tracks/26ccfb
Kimbra Remix - https://soundcloud.com/search?q=kimbra%20remix
Storytelling for designers
Today’s episode is about storytelling.
This is a conversation around what the role of storytelling looks like for a modern designer in this creative economy.
Because, the most successful, companies/designers, who are able to convert known and unknown customer needs, into a story the customer can get behind, end up becoming the best in the industry.
I tweeted this yesterday “The emotions evoked by the stories you tell is what sells a product. It’s no longer about the features.”
So, the conversation prompts are these:
- What are some of the companies that are great storytellers?Why?
- What role does story telling play in what you do?
- What are some things we can do as designers to help evoke the emotions that make it easier for customers to get behind your brand?
- How does it work when you are working at a company and storytelling is not part of the culture. What are some things you can do, to help create a culture that understands the importance of great storytelling?
- If you are in high school, first year in college, or fresh out of college, and you are listening to this, why is this important to you?