Travis tell Los how to write an email. Sounds basic, but you'd be surprised. You should listen.
How to write an email that gets noticed.
- Write a concise, quickly actionable subject line.
- Quickly introduce yourself and if appropriate what makes you worth a damn. Or pay a simple - yet well considered compliment.
- Quickly to the point. Keep it focused.
- Don't attach anything
- Proofread. Omg proofread.
Make your request of the recipient quickly actionable.
- what do you think of x, vs do you agree with x?
- what can you donate, vs can you donate x?
- would you like to have a call, vs can I give you a call Tuesday morning?
Design your email so that their response can be as quick and simple as possible.
8, End happy