Travis and his best friend Carlos talk late into the night, exploring new ideas for creative professionals. They argue over concepts, share secrets, and interview their industry heroes.
Setting Goals and achieving them
- Only work on one thing at a time
- Make changes during periods of calm
- Make your goal as clear and specific as possible
- Set things up on autopilot (routines)
- Make to-do lists
- Tackle the tough things first
- Keep yourself and your surroundings tidy and clean
- Surround yourself with those who have similar goals
- Delay gratification instead of nixing it altogether
- remove deterrents. Don’t make the right decision over and over again.